Sunday, July 13, 2014

Who are your role models?

In writing these blog posts over the past couple of days, I began to wonder who Eric Robinson's role models are in the rapper or movie producer genres.  I'm thinking people like Andre Romelle Young (net worth $550M), Marshall Mathers (net worth $160M), Sean Combs (net worth $700M!!), Sean Corey Carter (net worth $520M), O'Shea Jackson (net worth $140M) or Tracy Marrow (net worth only $40M), Prince Rogers Nelson ($300M - shocked that he's older than me)...


I highly doubt that any of these fine-ass, sexy MFs vandalize and destroy other people's homes, AND, if they do, I'm pretty sure they pay for it.  I don't think it's a matter of 'having the money', because Eric Robinson & London McKinnon have the money - I'd even accept payment terms - but they just don't seem to feel responsible or accountable for what they've done, or the costs they incurred on me.  They won't even tell me why they won't pay - they just tell me to shut up & go away.  Well, that ain't gonna happen, and I'm still not afraid of either one of them.  

But if you want to be a big shot, instead of a punk-ass thug, MANN up to your responsibilities.  Emulate your role models.


No comments:

Post a Comment