Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The delusion continues!

The Delusion and Lies Continue:

Eric knows perfectly well that I have a legally obtained & recorded judgment against him for over $14,000 for past due rent, the GIANT water bill, and extensive damage to my home; yet he publishes this ridiculous statement on Twitter, claiming extortion.  Insanity? Probably. Racism? No. Extortion? Definitely NOT!  

Also, he's issued more vague threats - I can't tell if they're against my person, or if he's SENDING THE LAW after me.  Both my attorney and his have seen this entire blog, and no one has said that I am outside of my FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS to publish it.  But if anything happens to me, you know where to look first. 

Here is the judgment: $14,513.39, fully documented, almost seven months old, I have not received ONE THIN DIME.  NOT EXTORTION.  This is the law.  


No comments:

Post a Comment